All Hunter Douglas products are made for a lifetime of wear-resistant, trouble-free performance. Learn how to clean your Roman Shades by downloading our free Care and Cleaning Guide.
- Dusting. Regular light dusting maintains a like-new appearance for your Roman Shades.
- Vacuuming. For deeper cleaning, vacuum gently with a brush attachment of any vacuum cleaner.
- Compressed air or hair dryer on non-heat setting.
- Spot-cleaning. Spot-clean shades and blinds with a soft cloth or sponge moistened with lukewarm water. Add mild detergent if needed. Blot gently to avoid creasing or damaging the fabric. Rubbing can damage fabrics. Spot-cleaning may result in cleaner areas.
- Injection/extraction cleaning system. This type of cleaning injects a cleaning solution into the fabric and immediately extracts the dirty solution. It is a very effective way to deep clean your window treatments. The service is typically performed in the home so there is no need to remove the window treatments. Products that can use this method include most soft, fabric-based Hunter Douglas products (see charts on the following pages).
Important! Refer to the charts on the following pages for products not recommended for injection/extraction cleaning. Important! Do not use this method to clean fabric-covered headrails, fabric-covered midrails, fabric-covered bottom rails, fabric-covered valances or fabric-covered returns.
Need Additional Assistance?
Contact our customer support department at (800) 789-0331.