I have a broken shade that needs repair, what options do I have?
Depending on the product, age and type of repair needed, there are several options available:
Hunter Douglas offers repair assistance through our local dealers:
• Your original dealer can assist with the return of your product(s) to a manufacturing location for repair. Some dealers may have repair services at their location.
• If you are not original owner or if your original dealer is unable to assist, you can locate a new dealer by using this link: Hunter Douglas dealer
• Dealer service fees and shipping charges may apply.
Basic in-home repairs:
• Depending on the product, a self repair may be possible. Hunter Douglas may be able to send you the parts free of charge along with repair instructions.
• Basic repairs in the home may include: installation brackets, some cord replacements, tassels, and valance clips.
Need further assistance with shade repair options?
• Contact a Customer Information Product Specialist at 1-800-789-0331, or via email