What do I need to consider before purchase?
All of our window fashions are designed and custom-assembled in the U.S. Our longstanding commitment to quality and innovation means you'll enjoy choices at Hunter Douglas that you won't find anywhere else.
There are many things to consider before purchasing a quality Hunter Douglas product:
• What is your decorating style? Modern, formal, traditional?
• Is privacy and light control a main concern?
• Which material will work best in your room? The type and color of fabric will affect the amount of light coming into your room.
• Do you want a shade that rises fully for the view, or a sheer that gives view through with UV protection?
• How do you want to operate your shade? There are many options from cordless to motorization.
An authorized Hunter Douglas dealer
will be able to help you decide exactly what will work best for you.
You can also find more information through the Things To Consider
section of this website.